- Assess patients’ and clients’ health needs and diet
- Counsel patients on nutrition issues and healthy eating habits
- Develop meal plans, taking both cost and clients’ preferences into account
- Evaluate the effects of meal plans and change the plans as needed
- Promote better nutrition by speaking to groups about diet, nutrition, and the relationship between good eating habits and preventing or managing specific diseases
- Keep up with the latest nutritional science research
- Write reports to document patient progress
- Ability to evaluate the health of their clients. Based on their finding and advise clients on which foods to eat—and those foods to avoid—to improve their health.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486548 to apply for this job .