- The position provides medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality healthcare services.
- To oversee the overall clinical vision for the organization and provide clinical direction to the Health Management.
- Supervise constantly health Inspection process and maintaining standards for both Health Management and Credentialing.
- Active engagement in business development opportunities to include presenting business and clinical capabilities to employers, legislative officials and other key constituents.
- Provide clinical guidance, support and education to the Clinical and Network Management organizations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable National, State and local laws and regulations, and other regulatory requirements effective the medical and allied health staff.
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Provide leadership in the areas of strategic planning, strategy execution and implementation of care management programs.
- Perform other duties as at when needed.
- HND/BSc/MBBS in General Health/Medicine: ER/ICU, Public Health, Anastasia, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Gynecology, etc.
- Reliability and honesty.
- Excellent time management.
- Analytical skills.
- A very good attitude
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486470 to apply for this job .