The Dangote Group Is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and Real Estate, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
- SAP functional team is responsible for providing inputs on the business processes to SAP consultants and ensure implementation of SAP modules according to business requirements.
- This role requires functional knowledge in the respective business processes of the SAP HCM module, experience in using the SAP HCM module as a core team member or as an end user and ability to train people.
- Core team member in SAP implementations
- Liaise with business team and SAP consultants to ensure that business processes and requirements are implemented in SAP
- Provide business requirements to SAP consultants and discuss mapping of the business requirements in SAP
- Discuss and design work-around and functional enhancements for the requirements that cannot be mapped in SAP module
- Testing of SAP modules and report any bugs for resolution by consultants
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years of experience in respective functions for SAP HCM module.
- Experience in using SAP HCM module as a core team member or power user for 4 years in a manufacturing environment. You should be very familiar with at least 20 transactions in SAP HCM
- SAP certification in HCM module is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written
- Should be very good in using Microsoft Office – especially Word, Power Point
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486352 to apply for this job .