SD Human Resources Limited - Our client in the Hospitality Industry requires the services of qualified candidates to fill this role
- In charge of all aspects of the food and beverage operations , including revenues, food costs, budgets, inventories, sanitation and discipline in his department.
- Assists with maintaining and improving departmental operating standards.
- Manage all Food and Beverages and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Lead Food and Beverage team by training and appraising and motivating talented personnel
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies and procedures
- Provide a two way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
- Culinary school diploma or degree in Food service management, BA, or related field
- 3-5 years proven food and beverage management experience
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Mastery in delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Guest oriented and service minded
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486348 to apply for this job .