LeZenera is a full service communications advisory group in Nigeria offering integrated communications, sustainability consulting and investor relations.
Overall Purpose of Job
Primary Client interface, providing Public Relations advisory and executing relevant strategies to enhance clients’ businesses.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Develop public relations, stakeholder engagements and media strategies for clients across various industries
- Support Zenera’s clients with the implementation and monitoring of corporate and product communications and brand management activities/programmes
- Manage the implementation of e-communication strategies, new media approach and applications for external and internal clients
- Maintain relationships with clients, service providers and contractors to maximise value creation
- Manage media relationships relevant to clients’ activities and proactively nurture relationships to add value
- Business Development for client products and services
- Conceptualise value adding social media programmes to boost products
- Form and direct Clients' strategy for advertising and implementing campaigns
- Develop campaign budget and approve advertising concept
- Target audience research, focus groups management, outlines goals, conceptualisation, and supervise copywriting
- Develop experiential marketing, direct marketing, marketing communications and event activations across various industries
- A good 1st degree, Master’s degree will be a very added advantage
- 4-7 years work experience out of which 5 years must be in Public Relations or Corporate Communications
- Excellent Communication Skills (Oral and written)
- Exceptionally strong Media Relations skills
- Good Media and copying Writing skills
- Strong Customer and Relationship Management skills
- Good Business Research and analytical skills
- Solutions Consulting skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486174 to apply for this job .