e –Marketing strategist works for all aspects of an organization’s daily business. This covers sales, marketing, brand management development. Primarily responsible for developing a highly effective marketing plan through a deep understanding of the consumer and the brand’s target market, which in turn, achieves profit and maximizes the brand’s long-term potential.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DELIVERABLES
- Plan and execute all web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- To manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional strategies and activities including but not limited to prints, electronic and direct mail etc. This also includes working with writers, graphic designers, overseeing designs, layout and production of advertising and promotional materials.
- Design, build and maintain a robust social media presence
- In charge of creating new branded items and selling initiatives, marketing the company image and positioning throughout the industry.
- To develop and maintain key relationships with potential and existing customers i.e. individuals, corporate organizations, advertising agencies etc.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas
- Using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- Contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- Creating and uploading copy and images for the Company's website and social Media platforms
- Implement google optimization for the company and its products.
- To evaluate market reactions to promotions and advertising programs and ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Manage and enhance a company's brand or reputation in the public's eye.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Develop and execute brand management plans.
- Identify brand-building areas.
- Provide design for product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Assist in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies. Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Engage in direct marketing activities (email, telephone, direct mail, one-on-one) with existing customers and prospective customers to ensure customer retention and acquisition.
- Constantly review-marketing tools employed to generate and sustain customer relationships and change ineffective tactics as necessary.
- To identify new business opportunities for the company.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486165 to apply for this job .