Minimum Required Experience: 2 year(s) in any formal working environment
Our Client is a professional education marketing company operating eight (8) distinctive business offices in Nigeria solely for international education counselling. In view of expanding their network and tapping into new opportunities, the company wishes to fill the position of Business Development Officers
The post holder is responsible for the marketing of programmes and recruitment of students within the designated region and State. To work as a member of the marketing team to deliver on the assigned targets and significantly increase target numbers on a monthly basis.
- Plan and effectively execute an integrated marketing program to enhance recruitment and generate positive result in numbers term.
- Identify new market opportunities so they can be addressed through appropriate integrated marketing and sales activities i.e. conduct market research
- Initiate, develop and manage new and existing relationships with partners
- Organise and undertake recruitment visits or training across designated region.
- Represent the company at events, exhibitions and educational institutions.
- Participate in development, administration and maintenance of the allocated marketing budget, including non-event and non-advertising related items.
- Prepare and provide regular reports including marketing plan summary, sales updates, competitive analysis, traffic counts, etc.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline
- 2-3 years’ experience in a strategic marketing role
- Possess high quality market intelligence
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, taking a proactive approach, with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify new opportunities to maximize student recruitment
- Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational, negotiation and personal sales skills.
- Track record in organization management and leadership
Remuneration: Attractive salary with bonuses attached in a creative and safe work environment
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their ONE PAGE cover letter and CV (maximum of 4 pages) in word or PDF format
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486121 to apply for this job .