Chemonics International, an international development firm based in Washington, DC., seeks professionals for USAID’s anticipated multi-year health program in Nigeria; the Strategic HIV and AIDS Response Program (SHARP).
- Chemonics seeks a monitoring, evaluation, and learning director for USAID’s anticipated multi-year health program in Nigeria: the Strategic HIV and AIDS Response Program.
- This program will focus on improving the quality and effectiveness of high-impact, evidence-based HIV/AIDS interventions to meet state and local government areas’ goals and objectives.
- It will cover governance, access, and demand activities across HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis services.
- Program objectives include targeted and efficient HIV case identification and linkage to care and treatment; enrollment of patients on HIV/AIDS therapy with adequate adherence and minimal loss to follow-up; successful suppression of HIV viral loads; specialized services that attract key populations; and increased capacity of the government of Nigeria to expand, oversee, and finance HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis services.â€‹
- The director of monitoring, evaluation, and learning will report to the deputy chief of party.
- They will be responsible for leading the design and implementation of the program’s monitoring and evaluation framework and information system to track delivery against targets and outcomes.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Master’s degree in Epidemiology, Public Health, Biostatistics, or a related discipline
- Minimum Seven (7) years of experience designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation activities for public health programs in developing countries
- Demonstrated understanding of monitoring and evaluation issues with respect to improvements in high-quality integrated services and support programs
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with the U.S. government’s and the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief’s reporting requirements
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486109 to apply for this job .