- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Accounts receivable duties as necessary
- Prepare and post month end revenue accruals
- Prepare month end A/R reconciliation
- Prepare month end reconciliation for specific prepaid accounts
- Assist with the entry and maintenance of fixed asset register
- Prepare petty cash schedules for month end and yearly audit
- Prepare and post journal entries as required
- Support and assist with day to day operational functions in the Accounting Department
- Assist on special projects as required
- Assist in obtaining financial and non-financial information needed by department heads and others
- Such other duties that may be required that may fall within the parameters of the primary responsibility of the position.
- Effective time management skills
- Analytical and good attention to detail
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Reliable and flexible
- Honesty and integrity
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/486085 to apply for this job .