Oracle provides the world's most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
- As the leader of EMEA Insight Team for ECEMEA region, you will be measured on the following metrics:
- Deliver the Insight team KPIs for the region incl. revenue impact, customer satisfaction, etc.
- Increasing license revenue and market-share growth for business applications
- Increasing Oracle’s win/ loss ratio
- Elevating the quality of sales and shortening of sales cycles
- Strengthening of customer satisfaction.
- Job Description
- The individual will be a leader of the Oracle Insight program, driving delivery of value to EMEA-based customers focused on business specific issues.
Key job elements include:
- Leads a team of high-calibre Insight Directors with the goal of achieving Oracle’s SaaS related business objectives
- Leads customer engagements with the top customers and delivers high impact (impact = closed license revenue and customer satisfaction)
- Provides direct deal support by leveraging industry knowledge, management consulting skills and analytical abilities in identifying key drivers, assessing process capabilities and developing a business case for business process enhancement.
- Integrates specific industry strategy, customer operational objectives and business process understanding to define a clear solution strategy with actionable value communication and enables a successful customer experience
- Contributes to team thought leadership through constantly synthesizing the customer experiences into content and methodologies that can be leveraged
- Leads the development of industry specific tools and analytical processes to be leveraged by the sales, marketing and consulting organizations in their respective roles.
- Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills, and strong management consulting skills to influence thinking or gain acceptance of multiple customer constituencies.
- Proven managerial experience of leading high-performance teams.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and participate on strategic consulting projects with varied industry focus and business imperatives
- Proven aptitude to work in a virtual team environment and ability to build consensus
- Exceptional business problem solving combined with strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding oral and presentation communication skills
- Knowledge of ERP and IT systems with emphasis on business applications is preferable but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of management experience with overall 15+ years of total experience. His experience will include career stints with industry leading companies in a functional management role in Financial Services, Manufacturing Retail & Distribution, Telecommunications or Public Sector will be a strong advantage.
- The ideal candidate will have an MBA from a top-tier business school. An undergraduate degree in a quantitative field would be preferred.
- Further, he/she will have complete fluency in English.
- Knowledge of any other European language or Arabic will be a plus.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485957 to apply for this job .