A progressive, indigenous manufacturing company seeks to employ a hard working and self-motivated individual as its Accounts Assistant.
- To raise and process invoices, receipts and expense voucher transactions for daily transactions.
- To daily post financial transactions to the general ledger.
- To perform bank statement reconciliation and confirm customer cash lodgements.
- To maintain cash and bank - book daily entries.
- To monitor cash flow administration
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- OND or AAT in Accounting from a reputable higher institution.
- Minimum of 2-3 years auditing experience in an audit firm or accounting firm.
Not above 30 years.
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURIAL COMPETENCIES
- Excellent numerate and booking skills
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office particularly MS Excel.
- Strong reasoning ability and good sense of judgement
- Familiarity with accounting software packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485920 to apply for this job .