A leading oxygen manufacturing and trading company seeks to employ a dynamic and self motivated individual with experience in sales as its Marketing Executive / Analyst. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing marketing strategies, growing the company’s customer base and ensuring customer retention.
- Development of marketing strategies.
- Identifying and prospecting for new markets for the company’s products and services.
- Managing and growing existing markets.
- Meet and surpass set targets.
- Coordinating and supervising collation of daily sales data.
- Developing and maintaining customer database.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction, good client relationships and
- following up on sales activity.
- Carrying out market research and surveys for market intelligence gathering.
- Monitoring competitors, market conditions and product development.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- A good degree in Business Administration or any Social Science .
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in the sale of fast moving consumer goods(FMCG) particularly in south west Nigeria .
- Proven ability to achieve sales target.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office.
Not above 35 years.
- Fluent in speaking Yoruba.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasive skills.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- A team player
- Excellent computing skills.
- Resilient and tenacious
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485918 to apply for this job .