A progressive indigenous manufacturing company seeks to employ a hard working and self-motivated individual as its sales office assistant.
- To process ALL sales orders.
- To daily document and update the sales records.
- To daily conduct cyclinder stock count.
- To participate in the planning of sales truck routing.
- To participate in goods processing schedule for production.
- To painstakingly process customer compliant
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION .
OND upper credit in the social sciences.
Not above 25 years.
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURIAL COMPETENCIES.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office particularly MS Excel.
- Strong reasoning ability and good sense of judgement
- Familiarity with accounting software packages.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485916 to apply for this job .