A progressive indigenous manufacturing company seeks to employ a hard working and self-motivated individual as its Inventory/ Cylinder monitoring clerk.
- To perform audit checks on company cylinders in customers custody.
- To conduct daily cylinder stock count and maintain stock register.
- To maintain daily updated records (Bin Card) on cylinder movements.
- To plan and organize audit visitation schedules at customers sites.
- To report all discrepancies in cylinder holding during monitoring exercise.
- To monitor and report damages to company cylinders or cylinder valves.
- Inventory and store management; maintain and daily update the store inventory register.
- To manage, monitor and control inventory of spare parts and equipment in the company store.
- To participate in the monthly stock count and submit stock count report to Head of Audit and Compliance unit.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE .
- OND upper credit in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of one year experience in Audit or inventory management
Not above 28 years.
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURIAL COMPETENCIES.
- Excellent numerate and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office particularly MS Excel.
- Strong reasoning ability and good sense of judgement.
- Ability to enforce compliance to company policies.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485913 to apply for this job .