A progressive company in the manufacturing industry seeks to employ a dynamic and self-motivated individual as its Internal audit officer. The successful candidate will have the responsibility of planning, organizing and performing internal audit functions.
- Participate in planning annual audit schedules, risk assessments and perform internal audit as scheduled.
- Prepare audit reports.
- Evaluate the adequacy, integrity, and effectiveness of the company’s business processes and internal control systems.
- To review audit findings and formulate appropriate recommendations to improve operational efficiency and rectify identified areas of weaknesses.
- To follow –up on agreed management action plans and ensure implementation of corrective actions.
- Perform reviews and other assignments as directed by the Head of Internal Audit and compliance.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- BSc or HND degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- Part qualification of ICAN/ ACCA .
- Minimum of 2-3 years cognate experience as an auditor in an accounting firm or audit practice.
Not above 35 years.
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURIAL COMPETENCIES.
- Technical and practical skills in auditing.
- In depth accounting knowledge
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good sense of judgement .
- Adept in the use of MS Office.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to ensure audit compliance.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485912 to apply for this job .