A leading oxygen manufacturing and trading company seeks to employ an amiable hardworking individual as its front -desk officer/ administrative assistant. The successful candidate will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls with politeness and dignity.
- Receive and direct visitors and clients warmly.
- Register outgoing mails and ensure in- coming mails are promptly dispatched.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Participate in general store and inventory management as advised.
- Supervise general office house keeping.
- Stationery and utilities management for the office.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Diploma in Secretariat Studies.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience as a secretary/ front desk personnel.
- Good Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and office systems.
Not above 30 years
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and report writing skills.
- Amiable and resourceful
- A team player.
- Adept in the use of Microsoft Office, Corel draw and PageMaker
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485903 to apply for this job .