A progressive indigenous manufacturing company seeks to employ a hard working and self-motivated individual as its Field sales representative/ analyst for its operations in Jos, Plateau state.
- To implement sales strategies within assigned market territories.
- To coordinate and lead truck route within assigned territories.
- To grow existing sales volume and revenue within the assigned territories.
- To manage existing customer relationship and ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Prepare periodic sales activity reports.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- OND upper credit in Marketing , Business Administration or social sciences.
- Very good knowledge of the geography of Northern Nigeria.
Not above 30 years.
TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURIAL COMPETENCIES
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office particularly MS Excel.
- Good numerate and analytical skills.
- Fluency in Hausa and Ibo language is essential.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485902 to apply for this job .