CRCM Corporate Risk & Crisis Management - We are expanding our business in Subsahara Africa first and foremost in Nigeria. Therefore, we are looking for individuals with a liking for political or economic research and analysis to strengthen our team.
- Along with a deep insight into the political and / or the economic situation in Nigeria, you must at least have a BSC in Economics / Political Sciences or equivalent.
- Research into backgrounds
- Analysis and risk assessment
- Coordination and communication with the Regional Advisor Team
- A Master's Degree would be a distinct advantage.
- Some years of post-graduation experience in professional economic or political research or other relevant experience in national/international organizations / national government or academic institutions would be considered favorably.
- Such experience will be viewed positively even where the above education experience is not met.
- At CRCM you will conduct research for research assignments and autonomously prepare relevant written reports.
- At all stages, you will cooperate closely with the colleagues of the Regional Advisor Team.
Our offer to all Regional Advisors
- Exciting, challenging and multi-faceted research projects
- Cooperative work climate and uncomplicated way of dealing with each other
- Flat hierarchy coupled with an open company structure
- Professional induction and support
- Attractive pay
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485901 to apply for this job .