Turahfrique Interiors Limited is an Interior Design and Furniture Manufacturing Company that specializes in home, office, ceiling finishes , floor finishes, woodwork, interior design fittings and general constructions in various part of Nigeria.
The Finance / Admin Officer provides technical and administrative support to the managing director in executing Turahfrique Interiors Limited financial management strategies, the aim is to ensure the continued efficiency, profitability and growth of the company.
SPECIFIC DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work within the scope of defined Finance and Accounting systems, processes, procedures and policies to ensure all financial transactions are properly captured.
- Supports departmental heads in the preparation of their annual departmental budgets, periodic forecasts and variance analysis reports; consolidates departmental budgets into the company’s budget and present to the managing Director for necessary management and board approvals.
- Produces the company’s periodic financial and management accounts for the managing Director’s attention.
- Prepares regular financial reports and updates on business and project finances, highlighting budget variances/ plan for the attention of the managing Director.
- Manages Turahfrique Assets and Liabilities position to ensure current knowledge of the Company’s cost funds and product pricing requirements; also determines the required levels of liquidity and working capital requirements and notifies the managing Director.
- Handles banking activities , builds and manages effective relationships with important Bank officials to facilitate the efficiency of Turahfrique Interiors Limited.
- Provides 1st level sign off on invoices due for payment to creditors.
- Prepares and update the Company’s fixed assets register.
- Inventory control.
- Supervises the preparation and maintenance of the cash book.
- Supervises the preparation of daily float requirements and the daily cash report.
- Ensures the daily and monthly summary schedule of WHT is prepared from the approved invoices sent for payment; obtain approvals and remits deductions.
- Identifies , and after due approval from the managing Director , prepares required adjustments to the company’s cash book and reconciliation statements.
- Ensures the posting of finance and accounting transaction and performs regular call over to verify the accuracy of daily reports.
- Supervises payroll administration , ensures completeness and accuracy of the monthly salary schedule including the required statutory tax, NSITF and UPF deductions; ensures prompt renditions of deductions to respective bodies.
- Ensures prompt dispatch of periodic statutory returns ( e.g Taxes, Financial statement) for submission to regulatory authorities and other stakeholders as may be required after due approvals have been obtained.
- Liaises with external auditors and other examiners; responds to audit/ examination queries.
- Liaises with relevant Government bodies to obtain exemptions/ clearances and required approvals/ certificates.
- Ensures that invoices should not be more than 1 month due.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the managing Director.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of HND in Accounting or Economics.
- Audit experience is an advantage.
- Minimum of 1-3 years work experience as an "Experienced accountant" within a reputable and structured business environment. (e.g an Interior , Bank, or manufacturing company e.t.c).
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Treasury/ Foreign Exchange and money markets.
- Assets and Liabilities management.
- Intermediate Accounting.
- Financial Analysis.
- Basic Taxation.
- Business performance Monitoring.
- Creativity & Innovation.
- Organization / Administration.
- Leadership/ Supervisory.
- Team playing.
- Oral & Written Communication.
- PC Utilization.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485900 to apply for this job .