This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Construction / Real Estate jobs in Nigeria
Turahfrique Interiors Limited is an Interior Design and Furniture Manufacturing Company that specializes in home, office, ceiling finishes , floor finishes, woodwork, interior design fittings and general constructions in various part of Nigeria.
· To procure raw materials for the execution of projects at the best price and value.
· The procurement Officer will work closely with the Accountant and Factory Supervisor under the overall Instruction of the Managing Director, and in accordance with the company set rules and regulation.
· Cutting any waste and unnecessary costs to create a streamlined process and fast production times.
· Working with suppliers to ensure that key processes are running efficiently and cost-effectively
· Building strong working relationships both internally and with key suppliers
· Strong management and negotiation power.
· Understanding and keeping up with new trends and regulations in the business
· To implement the procurement strategy within the company to deliver the targeted benefits and financial savings forecasted.
· Establish new processes and systems for effective procurement across the company and investigate opportunities for broader savings and reductions in inventory costs.
· Provide advice, guidance and service on leading practice procurement solutions to all members in the company departments & lead the company in identification, assessment and management of potential risks associated with the different sourcing strategies.
· To manage key supplier relationships to deliver breakthrough performance in cost, service and quality, including technical input on complex jobs.
· Produce regular reports on supplier performance and provide comprehensive management information and in-depth analysis when requested including spend analysis, savings secured and potential savings – for forecast and budgets and store keeping of the materials.
Required skills and experience
• Minimum of HND in Finance, Accounting, Management, Business administration, Economics or related field
• A minimum of 2-3 years of work experience as a Procurement Officer or 3 years of work experience in finance & Accounting with knowledge in the Procurement field.
• Budgeting / Accountability skills
• Store keeping
• Computer literate.