Marriott International is a leading global lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
You were always one of those curious kids who opened every cabinet, peeked behind every door, and never ceased to ask "why" when given an explanation. Today, you bring your personal style to every experience. You live life to discover. You are passionate about your neighborhood, always looking to explore the places one wouldn’t find in a travel guide. If this sounds like you, you’re in the right place. You’ve got authentic style, natural curiosity and a warm way with people. Renaissance is not just a place to spend the night, it's a place to discover, a place in the world with style like yours. That’s why we’re not just looking for anyone. We’re looking for someone like you.
- Plan and coordinate information technology-related equipment installations, moves, additions, changes, and system enhancements to improve reliability/performance.
- Enter commands and activate controls on computer and peripheral equipment.
- Resolve non-routine problems with hardware, software, or guest room internet access.
- Analyze, recommend, and implement process improvements.
- Maintain inventory of technology devices.
- Maintain PBX/telephone switchboard systems and associated hardware.
- Ensure computer and telephone rooms are kept locked at all times and access is restricted using interrogated key system.
- Follow all company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Ensure employee compliance with company standards/policies and external regulations; serve as a departmental role model or mentor.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards; identify and recommend new ways to increase organizational efficiency, productivity, quality, safety, and/or cost-savings.
- Read and visually verify information.
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance.
- Enter and locate information using computers and/or Point of Sale (POS) systems.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485702 to apply for this job .