Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Attending all the Pre-commissioning activities organised by UFR and /OLT CTRs – work repartition, priorities, schedule, resources, coordination of the preparation team.
- Attending the daily/weekly meetings with the UFR/OLT COMPANY Site representatives.
- Issuing daily/weekly reports within agreed or set time frame.
- Reviewing of the pre-commissioning procedures or dossier with the pre-commissioning orientation and ensure pre-commissioning feasibility.
- Witnessing and validating the execution of EWT, SCNL, Aveon, IMS and Breman Yards pre-commissioning activities with due consideration for safety, technical, quality, cost, schedule and achieving smooth hand over.
- Supervising UFR and OLT Contractors for the integration of UFR and OLT activities within the OPERCOM and ICAPS processes.
- Following up the schedule of onshore pre-commissioning of UFR and OLT Contractors in order to reach the planned end date.
- Checking pre-commissioning progress against schedule and recommending any necessary corrective actions, close follow up on punch list.
- Reporting immediately any unexpected events which may affect pre-commissioning.
- The review of the various pre-commissioning preparation tasks to be performed by the UFR Contractor.
- Reviewing pre-commissioning management procedures (hand over, interfaces, punch list, internal, organization Following UFR and OLT Contractors preparations of the onshore pre-commissioning activities and,ensuring all the HSE requirements are well implemented.
- Following Pre-commissioning activities ensuring the Pre-commissioning procedures are duly enforced by UFR and OLT Contractors.
- Reporting to each Yards Company Site Representative and UFR Construction Manager about all technical issues that require to be specifically addressed in documentation review or during Pre-commissioning progress meetings.
- Supplying verified information to the reporting system that allows full tracking of Pre-commissioning events either to be used for reporting issue or for mitigation of future change order.
- Working in cooperation and getting assistance from dedicated contract team specialists.
- Providing inputs to contract correspondence, as necessary and issuing reports and presentations as necessary.
- Reporting to Management any issues they may face and propose ways of improvement.
- Ensuring HSE requirements are taken into consideration during Pre-commissioning phases and that design is approved by Third parties (Certification and/or Classification and/or MWS) when applicable.
- Ensuring that contractor HSE plan is properly bridged with the contracts HSE plan and that contractor implement the necessary prevention means to minimize risk to people and Company/contractor assets, at any time during the Pre-commissioning phase.
- Participating to the UFR and OLT Pre-commissioning risk assessment and following mitigation measures, in close coordination with the contractor risk management team.
- Verifying that all safety and environmental findings will be implemented in the final procedures.
- Graduate degree in a relevant Engineering discipline with experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Sound background in Oil & Gas installations and onshore construction.
- Minimum 7 years cumulative experience engineering, fabrication or operations.
- Good knowledge of international structural design codes / standards and TOTAL general specifications.
- Good organizational skills.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written).
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485666 to apply for this job .