Mare Schools is a citadel of learning that delivers excellence. Mare Schools is a well established, fast growing institution of learning. We aim at giving our students quality, well balanced education through well trained, exposed and brilliant staff.
We have a vacancy for the teaching position of Economics & Home economics. The job will include teaching, mentoring and guiding junior and senior secondary students in both theory and practicals.
- Teach, guide and nurture students through the learning process.
- Assists students, parents and the school in achieving their aim which is building a knowledgeable, intelligent child.
- Teach the assigned subjects to students using all necessary learning means and teaching aids provided by the school.
- Set the lecture notes, examinations, test, and assignments for the students ahead of lectures.
- Ensure students pay attention in class, complete their notes and do all assignments.
- Mark and record tests, assessments, attendance etc for students.
- Ensure the progress of each student in the course being taught.
- Relay necessary information about the performance of the students to the school management and parents.
- Relate professionally with parents concerning their child/children especially during school open days
- Ensure kids participate in practicals, excursions etc for further learning and exposure to the subject
- Candidate must have at least 2 years experience in teaching
- Must have a teaching degree in the subject being applied for and a working and current knowledge of the subject
- Must be excellence driven
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision and under pressure
- Must be diligent in keeping to time
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485659 to apply for this job .