Connig Technoserve is a dynamic telecommunications and information technology services provider operating in Nigeria and parts of West Africa. We provide customized, professional and turnkey services ranging from planning to rollout to maintenance throughout the product life cycle.
- Establishes policies designed to ensure consistently high service performance, monitors employees and evaluates customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes.
- Ensures that all service departments, vendors and employees deliver consistent value to all customers.
- Ensure delivery processes are efficient and cost effective
- Constantly assess customer feedback and make necessary improvements on an ongoing basis. Must take immediate steps to correct any lapses.
- Manage all aspects of the delivery process including’ site acquisition, design and construction, to full operations, maintenance, Tetecomm equipment installations and relevant permits.
- Provides activity reporting and forecasting of revenues, resources to senior management
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Eng in Civil engineering or Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- 5+ years Construction Project Management experience in the wireless telecommunications industry
- Tower-related construction and RF experience
- Thorough understanding and experience completing both new build and site modification projects for wireless sites
- Self-starter, motivated, perseverance
- A record of achievements in a similar or related role
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485652 to apply for this job .