Company: Law and Visas.
Field – Immigration Law Firm.
This role is primarily focused on business & client acquisition, development, retention, and management. The role demands a high level of commitment, focus information management and people management. The roles will have required you to plan, coordinate, manage clients and business processes. You would be required to have good IT skills – Microsoft Packages and Internet. You would be required to conduct basic research and findings with the use of the internet. You would be required to think outside the box and work with little supervision. Hence multi-tasking and a flexible approach to managing one’s work schedule are essentials. Full training would be provided.
- Build networks and establish relationships with clients
- Have face to face meeting with clients.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients.
- Make calls, respond to enquiries, manage client’s expectations and manage issues.
- Update and manage client’s records.
- Close sales and obtain executive buy in.
- Identify prospective clients by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, and through identified marketing platforms.
- Conduct research with the use of the internet to write content and articles
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, prices, and sales;
- Make presentations and provide professional reports.
- B.Sc/HND degree holder of any discipline from a reputable institution
- Minimum of Second class lower or its equivalent.
- Must be female.
- Must have good knowledge of basic computer applications ie Microsoft word, Internet Explorer etc.
- Not more than 28 years of age.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Fluent in spoken English.
- Must have good writing ability/skills.
- Must have good research and fact finding abilities/skills.
Salary – N40,000
Deadline 07/Oct /2016 [Application after this time may not be considered]
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485639 to apply for this job .