Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Job Description
- Work to improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Build key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Work with the internal team, marketing staff and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximise revenue.
- Find potential new customers, present them and ultimately convert them into clients and continue to grow business in the future.
- Help manage existing key accounts.
- Make presentations on solutions and service that meet or predict clients’ future needs.
- Strong Business acumen
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven relationship management skill
- Five (5) O’ level credits including Mathematics and English
- First Degree in Social Science, Arts or any related area
- Member of National Institute of Marketing
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485623 to apply for this job .