Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with divisional/BU heads and other business leaders, and act as their finance business partner for appropriate decision making
- Manage the weekly Business Margin Review for Food and Agro-Allied Division
- Drive margin improvement through accurate financial information and analysis
- Review and analyse actuals vs. forecast at Division and BU level
- Understand full set of financials (P&L, B/S, Cash Flow) at Division and BU level
- Support financial analysis on New Product Development
- Understand and analyse SKU/Customer/Regional profitability
- Understand and analyse our various distribution model
- Analyse Advertising and Promotion return on investment
- Develop robust Sales and cost of sales forecasting system
- Develop new financial tracking tools for Sales department
- Develop margin sensitivity analysis across the Business
- Work closely with Head of FP&A/Management Reporting & Costing on any ad-hoc analysis required for management and shareholders
- Senior commercial Financial Analyst with supervisory experience or a FP&A Manager seeking a stable opportunity with very large responsibilities and direct exposure to executive management and shareholders of the company.
- Demonstrate full understanding of financials, planning and analysis
- Experience of ERP and BI systems and advanced Excel skills
- Strong team player who enjoys being challenged and drive process improvements within an organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Five (5) O’ level credits including Mathematics and English
- First Degree in related field
- Relevant professional qualifications and membership of ICAN, ACCA, or other similar professional bodies
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 years experience of commercial financial analysis, management reporting, and budgeting
- Experience in managing a small team and working with various business partners
- Worked in multinational FMCG company with exposure to senior management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485622 to apply for this job .