Job Summary :
- The Graduate Trainee assists and supports other Engineers and Specialists at the project site. Training is hands-on with focus on the oilfield business in general, tools and services specific to the assigned business line, and the Ketcheon culture.
- Successful Graduate Trainees will be trained on how to use logic to solve problems, and will be personally committed to continuous improvement.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties :
- Develop competency to perform operations and operate equipment as assigned, and be accountable for jobs at end of training period.
- Learn basic rig components and different roles of service companies.
- Provide pre- and post-job support to engineers and specialists at the project site and in the base location, including risk analysis.
- Assist with rig-up and rig-down of tools and equipment at the project site.
- Contribute to the preparation of project site reports.
- Participate in post-job debriefings.
- Minimum of HND in engineering or related science.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
RENUMERATION: Very attractive
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485613 to apply for this job .