Bantu is a creative coworking and media production house based in Abuja Nigeria. Born out of a passion for exceptional visual aesthetics in a climate with massively untapped talent pools, BANTU nurtures creatives and matches the ideal creative force needed to best execute client briefs. In order to ensure we continue to achieve all our objectives, we are looking to hire a proactive, dynamic, resourceful and resilient candidates to join our team.
- In this job role, you will be responsible for providing qualitative front desk and internal customer service support including concierge, facility management and business operations support. You will also:
- Provide best practice front of office management systems that include visitor receipt & management, telephone systems management and client service management
- Respond to all inbound/walk-in calls/enquiries
- Act as the concierge and liaison officer for Bantu’s clients. Services will include: collection of payments, guest relations management; bookings of office spaces and management of food ordering system
- Assist team lead to oversee the following essential central services – office & landscape maintenance, cleaning, and waste disposal.
- Assist team lead during the arranging of onsite meetings and conferences
- Support the department to carry out required research activities during projects, report writing session and metrics compilation
- Prepare weekly reports on all internal customer complaints/ feedbacks. Reports should include all relevant communication, observation and findings within the internal customer environment
- Create and maintain weekly inventory, fleet and facility management record sheets
Interviews will take place within the next 5 working days and only candidates that pass first stage screening will be invited to come in.
The successful applicant will be expected to start work in the 1st week of October after reference & guarantor checks have been completed.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485489 to apply for this job .