Vodafone Global Enterprise (VGE) is our Global organisation, committed to providing innovative products and services to enable multi-national organisations to stay agile and competitive - wherever in the world they do business. We are on a journey to pioneer a world of total communications solutions, where fixed, mobile, voice and data will all become one mobility solution and are able to help our clients do 'more with less' by empowering employees to work more flexibly and efficiently.
- Resposible for delivering the development work on time with high accuracy.
- Responsible for informing stake holders in advance about any issues.
- Build Domain Knowledge and expertise
- Provide the effective solution approach
- Provide and implement the best EDW practice.
- Proactive analysis of issues and solve as per the process.
- Deliver the defined work on time. . Maintan the defined accuracy of development work.
- Provide the required documentaion with minimum rework.
- Successful implementation of best practices in EDW.
- Design and develop reports (Development / Adhoc/ Amendments/ Quick Wins) within agreed estimated time.
- Estimate the Development / Adhoc / Amendments/ Quick Wins pieces basis on BRD provided
- Strong Experince in SSRS and SSIS.
- Knowledge in BI Tools like Business Objects / Teradata/ Microstrategy.
- Good command in SQL Scripting Good Communication (Verbal & written) Problem Solving Skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485440 to apply for this job .