Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for all brand activation activities from response to client briefs to post project completion reporting
- Drive transformational brand solution sales through leveraging and developing relevant content and competition.
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns based on brand objectives of clients and other stakeholders
- Conducts tracking of business on a monthly basis to assess progress vs. plan and recommend adjustments as appropriate.
- Have the ownership & input into customizing campaigns and initiatives to relevant markets with the objective of driving consumer excitement and motivating purchase.
- Lead cross-functional teams in order to execute brand initiatives leading multiple projects and teams to achieve results
- Manage budget and monitor spend against planned objectives
- Develop project timelines and production schedules for upcoming projects
- Present to and consult with clients on business trends with a view to developing new content and marketing engagements
- Measure the impact of brand activation activities with clearly defined metrics taking into consideration specific target markets
- Manage and coordinate the activities of activation assistants and all contract activation hires.
- Conduct post-activation evaluation (including data entry and analysis and producing reports for event stakeholders) that drive continuous improvement in future teams
- HND or Bachelors’ Degree in any social sciences related degree
- Required Working Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in branding, events management, and/or marketing communications consulting agencies, with experience leading or being part of cross functional teams.
Knowledge, Skills & Attitude
- Self-motivated, self-starter who is willing to take initiative, ownership & accountability
- Strong analytical skills and fact based orientation in decision making
- Creative problem solving ability to business problems in complex matrix organization structure
- Ability to influence cross functional teams, cultivate relationships; build consensus & influence business partners
- Sound business judgment; ability to anticipate issues and resolve them
- Social media savvyiness and the ability to engage and interact on the various social media channels
- Excellent multi-tasking, solid execution, project management and prioritization skills
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- A high-energy, quick-thinking individual, articulate, creative, confident and is capable of rising to the occasion at all times.
- Practical experience of managing brand activation campaigns with clear impact assessment reports and return on investment benefits
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently and work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong teamwork, collaboration and negotiation skills;
- Must be a people person with the ability to interact at multiple levels to get things done timely and efficiently.
- Excellence, integrity, and is able to instill trust and honesty in others
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485390 to apply for this job .