A luxury company is set to commence business in Nigeria focusing on; Bureau de Change, Technology Products& Phones, Lifestyle Products, Bags & Perfumes, Wines & Spirits and Luxury Gift items. It has the aspiration of becoming a high performing business with outlets in Abuja and Lagos.
Consequently, it is seeking for suitable qualified individuals for the positions of Floor Manager, Sales Representative and Marketing Officer:
If you are qualified, and willing to join this new company to achieve its laudable goals, please send your resume (in Adobe PDF or Microsoft Word formats)
The closing date for applications is Tuesday, September 30, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please see job profile below for details.
Reference: FM 001
Position: Floor Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
About the Position:
- Responsible for the overall store management. Additional responsibilities include:
- Direct staffs before each day begins and provides them with an overview of the days’ work, keeping in mind each staff members individual abilities and limitations.
- Handle stock rotation and acquisition activities and manages inventory.
- Keep abreast of payment activities; makes sure that cash books are balanced and manages any discrepancies on priority.
- Convene team meetings to provide staff members with new information or build up on existing information.
- Interview, hire and also train new employees on work etiquettes for their overall development.
- Take and resolve advanced complaints and suggestions from customers.
- Intervene in situations requiring decision making or arbitration.
- Assist staff in promoting a positive customer experience for all customers.
- Co-ordinate window display activities with sales and marketing departments.
- Provide staff members with detailed information on how to handle tricky situations while maintaining decorum.
Qualification and Experience:
- The following are the minimum requirements for the position of the Floor Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience working in Customers Service, Marketing and Sales
- Basic knowledge on the use of computer applications.(Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- At least 3 years post qualification experience, 1 of which should be in supervisory role
- The following are the required competencies for the position:
- Leadership and Management
- Problem Solving
- Planning and organizing
- Good communication skills
- Manage pressure and achieve desired results
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485379 to apply for this job .