NETVIEW INCORPORATED SERVICES is a world class organization committed to the delivery of high quality consulting services with several years of experience in the area of Business development, and investment Analysis
- This position will be responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting.
- This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to
- ensure accurate and timely financial statements. .
- This position will Supervises staff in accountants and is responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. .This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
- The position Will have contact with senior-level Attorneys and the firm’s Executive Director and Controller which requires strong interpersonal communication skills both written and verbal.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
- HND, Bsc, Msc, in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- Technical Skills and Prior Experience
- 2 to 5 years experience in the financial and accounting area. Experience working a professional services firm is preferred.
- Must be PC proficient and ability. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485374 to apply for this job .