We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to coordinate and facilitate the expansion of our clientele and membership base. You will be the front of the company and will have the experience and dedication to create and apply an effective members and client recruitment strategy and pass your knowledge to colleagues.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Seeking opportunities for business development within a defined area or sector
- Responsible for heading up their expansion in new markets as well as continued expansion among existing clients
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements
- You will be instrumental in devising and implementing the strategy for meeting sales performance targets
New Business Development
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. * Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and local and international conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM and ERP or other sales management system.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team.
- Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
- Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- Ensure all team members represent the company in the best light.
- Present business development training and mentoring to business developers and other internal staff.
- Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
- Understand the company’s goal and purpose so that will continual to enhance the company’s performance.
- Proven working experience as a business development manager /sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. xTurple, SuiteCRM)
- Proficiency in ERP software (e.g. OpenERP)
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Demonstrable experience in deal with high-level negotiations
- Experience in customer support
- Excellent time management and planning skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Proven business development manager who is used to working to targets
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Proven track record of increasing revenue through generation of leads
- Show an understanding of the challenges facing the industry at present and illustrate a knowledge of the operational attention to detail that will be required to succeed within the industry
Other Skills and Qualifications
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, ERP, and Microsoft Office.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485371 to apply for this job .