- convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGM)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions etc)
- providing support to committees and working parties such as the Board of Directors etc
- implementing procedural/administrative systems
- handling correspondence before and after meetings
- ensuring policies are kept current, are approved, and that company members are aware of their implications, eg legal
- writing reports
- collating information
- providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
Depending on where you work, other tasks can include:
- managing office space/premises
- administering pension schemes and share issues
- dealing with company/staff insurance policies
- managing contractual arrangements with suppliers/customers
- financial and HR administration
- maintaining current awareness about company law
- keeping a register of shareholders and liaising with them on behalf of the company.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485367 to apply for this job .