Stresert Services Limited - Our client is a leading insurance company with head office in Lagos.
Specifically, the candidate will:
- Develop and implement efficient operational processes for managing a strongly diversified life insurance book of business;
- Play a key role in the implementation of IT systems to support the business;
- Provide leadership for effective implementation and measurement of operating policies and procedures;
- Play a major role in the development of new products and services;
- Develop product documentation of the highest quality and distinction;
- General management, HR and supervisory skills;
- Strategy formulation and implementation
- Actively monitor performance against budget and expected key indicators and promptly address deviations from these targets;
- Coordinate the preparation of operational reports;
- Establish and implement short- and long-range operational goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
Qualifications, Experience and Attributes
- A bachelor's degree, preferably in Insurance, Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics from a reputable institution;
- A master's degree In Insurance, Actuarial Science or Mathematics & Statistics will be an added advantage;
- Relevant professional qualification(s) i.e. ACII, ACIIN, etc.
- Minimum of five (5) years' related life insurance experience with at least three years life insurance experience in a senior management position for a reputable insurance company;
- Thorough knowledge of the insurance regulatory environment; The Insurance Act and Regulations and the NAICOM guidelines;
- Strong understanding of insurance and reinsurance, management and practice;
- Must be computer literate;
- Demonstrated leadership and managerial ability
Very attractive with other work benefits.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485329 to apply for this job .