Are you a young confident, professional Personal Assistant who thrives on responsibility and use your initiative?. You will be providing high-level PA support, undertake specific projects and manage delegated administrative functions in a Church ensuring the effective operations of the office.
To perform these tasks, you need to have the following skills and competencies:
- Experience of providing personal assistant support to a CEO, COO, Director or Senior Manager
- Self-management including the ability to prioritise your own workload, work independently and commit to deadlines
- High level of tact and diplomacy and the ability to use appropriate styles and methods of communication to ensure a professional yet personal customer service
- Judgement and initiative to (a) anticipate your manager's standard responses and preferred courses of action and (b) identify when the manager or another member of his team should deal with an issue directly or guide the response
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
- Proven administrative experience and excellent organisational skills combined with the ability to develop, improve and maintain diary systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to remain calm, focused and organised and deliver results on time when under pressure and with rapidly adapt to changing circumstances
- Excellent written and spoken English
In order for you to be considered for this role, you need to submit your letter of application together with your curriculum vitae, specifying in detail your professional experience related to the requirements of this job.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485172 to apply for this job .