- Inspect components of industrial equipment for accurate assembly and installation.
- Develop or modify industrial electronic devices, circuits, or equipment, according to available specifications.
- Trouble shoot machine breakdown and provide preventive maintenance services
- Determine types of equipment, tools, or materials needed for jobs.
- Repair and replace worn, damaged, or defective electrical motors and components.
- Confer with coworkers to coordinate installations or repairs.
- Adjust equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- Test electrical equipment or systems to ensure proper functioning.
- Install electrical components, equipment, or systems.
- Maintain electrical records.
- Calibrate equipment to specifications.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/485158 to apply for this job .