- To function as Traffic unit officer and perform decision making/supervisory duties for the Traffic unit.
- Responsible for handling, storing and managing the full documentation of the season supply chain execution.
- Responsible for training and supervising new team members to Traffic unit.
- Responsible for scheduling and planning structure, progress and execution of new season targets.
- Responsible for communicating and reporting real time updates on progress of season targets.
- Responsible for supervising and ensuring documentation processes of Logistics unit are adequately documented and up to date.
- Responsible for supervising and ensuring documentation processes of B&Q unit
- To interface with CSO on all documentation of all three units, as he is the final decision maker on all AEI documentation processes.
- Jointly responsible with CSO for zero documentation error in the preparation of sales/shipping documents for Buyers/clients.
- To interface with IT Officer for best solutions on all media and communication needs.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484995 to apply for this job .