At Dilux Pharmaceuticals, we provide cost effective, qualitative products at all times. We are a Healthcare Organisation whose products are sourced from leading manufacturers all around the world.
Dilux Pharmaceuticals requires the services of a qualified candidate to fill this position:
- Under general supervision, Administrative Clerks work independently to provide a full range of clerical assignments of average difficulty as assigned or defined by established procedures. Also, a Clerk (Clerical worker) helps manage the routine administration tasks in an organisation or department.
- Provide a full range of reception services.
- Respond to requests for information from the public or employees by answering the phone, greeting the public, mailing program information, and making referrals.
- Update files, and maintain a variety of records such as addresses, telephone numbers, vacation schedules, attendance and time-sheets, numerical logs, ledgers, and client files.
- Pick up, receive, open, date stamp and deliver mail and/or other materials.
- Photocopy documents, collate, assemble, and distribute materials.
- Gather and record statistical information for reporting purposes.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Assist prospective clients and co-workers by explaining steps, appropriate forms, procedures, and program requirements for transactions, services, and other program activities.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies and materials.
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments as well as prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes.
- Make travel arrangements for office personnel.
- Ability to work independently and perform clerical assignments with moderate direction.
- Working knowledge of business practices, correspondence and typing formats, including correct English grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Working knowledge of filing and record keeping systems.
- Ability to recognize differences among data, facts, objects, or material.
- Ability to compare data from two or more sources for accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to operate office equipment.
- Ability to greet visitors, answer the phone and answer or refer incoming inquiries from the public.
- Ability to perform complex data entry tasks.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite software and the use of computer systems.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Minimum of OND.
- Certified Computer Training in MS-Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook.
- Minimum of One (1) year of experience, (paid or volunteer) performing duties related to office or clerical support.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484969 to apply for this job .