Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
- Understand the overall staffing needs and requirements of clients; job description, location, nature of assignment, salary expectations, timing etc.
- Screen candidates, propose appropriate candidates and coordinate further screening processes.
- Effective use of LinkedIn and other recruitment tools to source for both local and expatriate CVs.
- Conduct telephonic interview with candidates.
- Format and prepare resumes for submission to clients.
- Maintain database of various job seekers.
- Negotiate terms of hiring offer, intimate candidates on opportunities while explaining company’s benefits.
- Ensure contract documents are sent to new employees providing them with the necessary information during pre-mobilisation and mobilisation.
- First Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Professional qualification (CIPM or CIPD) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 2 years cumulative experience in a related function.
- Ability to multitask.
- Excellent team building and problem solving skill.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484937 to apply for this job .