RTI International is leading the impact evaluation of Alive & Thrive Nigeria's infant and young child feeding promotion program in Lagos and Kaduna states. The evaluation will use mixed methods. We intend to measure the impact of high and low intensity interventions on four key breastfeeding and complementary feeding behaviors. We will also conduct a process evaluation, which will document the steps along the program impact pathways to the desired outcomes. The data collection in Nigeria will be undertaken by a sub-contractor.
- Serve as the day to day LEAD contact with the Champion LGAs and Civil Society Organizations (CSOs).
- Serve as crosscutting members of the overall technical team.
- Mobilize Local Government counterparts, Civil Society, media, citizens, and the private sector in each target LGA.
- Monitor the implementation of technical assistance and report on progress to the main office.
- Assist in organizing project sponsored events in the LGA.
- Assists project leadership and program management with implementing an integrated approach toward the cross-sectored coordination needed to achieve the project’s objectives.
- Serve as a mentor to LGA staff and Council to institutionalized International best practices introduced by the LEAD project
- Facilitate peer to peer learning between first and second round Champion LGAs assigned.
- Track and monitor innovative practices introduced by the Champion LGAs.
- Bachelor's Degree and 6 years or MA degree plus 3 years' experience.
- Degree in Political Science, Public Administration, or related fields.
- Fluency in the local language an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484936 to apply for this job .