We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data, in order to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of our business.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial
condition. This way it can make the right decisions and accomplish longterm success.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles
- and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- HND/ BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484924 to apply for this job .