The Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
- Provide robust analysis and insight into Volume & Net Sales Revenue channel activity within to both Commercial and Finance team during month end process on Year to date (YTD), Month to date (MTD) and quarterly full year (FY) analysis by Pack, by Channel, by Brand for Group reporting
- Support volume scenario planning especially during mid month re-forecasts and understanding and communicating discount, Net Sales Revenue and Gross Profit risk and opportunity vs plan
- Ensure delivery of Channel Net Sales Revenue performance in line with Company targets
- Leadership in Rolling Estimate/Business Plan process to ensure effective preparation & analysis by direct reports and provide commercially relevant feedback to the Commercial and Finance team on review
- Support Commercial Director and National Key Account Manager with all financial analysis requirements and provide insightful feedback
- Regular evaluation and review of Revenue Growth Management strategies ensuring that they lead to Net Sales Revenue and Gross Profit growth especially through the business planning and forecasting processes
- Joint leadership of Promotional Effectiveness reviews through participation & review in PAM in addition to scenario planning the impact of the promotional activity on Net Sales Revenue and Gross Profit
- Sharing best practice with other markets as appropriate
- Provide all financial business support required by commercial leadership team
- Assist Analyst with NAM requests where applicable and liaise with NAMs on Channel specific queries
- Liaise with demand planning for volume scenario planning both at mid month and during Rolling Estimate/Business Plan processes
- Provide required Group reporting for Net Sales Revenue and Discounts during month end and Rolling Estimate/Business Plan process
- Liaise with revenue growth management team on review of revenue growth strategies and post promo effectiveness review
- Only candidates who meet the advertised criteria,will be shortlisted and contacted
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Economics, Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, related field or equivalent Possession of ICAN or ACCA will be an advantage
- The job holder must be:
- proactive, mature and results oriented
- demonstrate professionalism, numerical and analytical skills, good inter-personal skills
- have a strong knowledge of commercial operations to be able to carry out thorough review and analysis of data with a view to presenting value adding information to management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484913 to apply for this job .