Nursing Officer Job Duties:
- Provide care to patients and residents based on their care plan outlined by their doctor
- Accurately monitor and record observations on patients' conditions
- Maintain accurate records of residents care, and medication administration
- Record patients' vital signs and medical information
- Re-evaluate patient care plan as conditions change
- Consult and coordinate with other healthcare team members
- Direct or supervise less experienced nursing staff
- Prepare patients and assist with investigations or procedures
- Manage stocks of supplies
- Ensure storage and disposal of medication is carried out according to policy
- Participate in clinical improvements and offer ideas on clinical and non-clinical policies
- Assist with the investigation of complaints by patients or family members
- Maintain continuing education and licensing requirements
Nurse Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Nursing with registration as a Registered General Nurse or Similar Qualifications; IV Skills and Venepuncture Training;
- At Least 2 Years Nursing Experience; Experience Recording Accurate Records; Ability to Work as Part of a Team; Supportive and Motivated; Great Communication Skills; Mentorship Skills; Computer Literate; Ability to Cope in a Crisis; Ability to Demonstrate Ethical Values and Ongoing Professional and Personal Growth; Ability to Work on Feet for Long Periods of Time.
Experience in these areas will also be an added advantage:
· Basic life Support and emergency care,
· Radiology Nursing Skills
· Stress Test, EEG & ECG.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484769 to apply for this job .