We own a business training and capacity building subsidiary and are looking for an experienced training officer to devise our: open training programmes, clients’ organisational training strategy, oversee its implementation and assess its outcomes. The hired candidate will identify our clients’ training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives.. The goal is to enhance their employees’ skills, performance, productivity and quality of work.
- Identify and market clients for our training services.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs of our clients through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals and consultation with line managers
- Draw an overall or individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations for our clients and their employees.
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods for our training events
- Develop and supervise training content, reports and correspondence
- Monitor and evaluate our training programmes’ effectiveness, success and ROI periodically and report on them
- Manage training budgets for our events
- Resolve any specific problems and tailor programs as necessary
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices
- Proven working experience as a training officer
- Track record in designing course materials and executing successful training programs
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Excellent communication and marketing skills
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability
- Good computer and database skills
- BS degree in education, human resources or relevant field
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484715 to apply for this job .