A Foremost and reputable Landscape and Architectural firm with Corporate Office in Lagos is currently seeking the services of the a suitable individual to boost its expanding Landscape business
- Implement and update Company Policies And Procedures.
- Ensure smooth running of the office on a day to day and as required basis.
- Delegates responsibilities amongst the staff.
- Coordinates work within the various departments.
- Ensures Budgets Are Managed Efficiently.
- Responsible for Performance Management Of Company And Staff.
- In Charge Of Human Resources of the company.
- Update health and safety policies.
- Maintain the central filing system, general database and archive.
- Provide administrative support for matters relating to the premises and operations including security, insurance and transport.
- Liaise with regulatory agencies, organizations and groups.
- Ensure prompt and adequate compliance to all statutory and professional organizations.
- Support and assist in Business development (marketing) of the Company’s products and services.
- Knowledgeable in Nigerian labour law and policies.
- Provide leadership, guidance and counselling to staff.
- Management Of All The Projects Staff, Material Usage, Manpower, And The Host Community For Effective/Efficient Completion Of Every Project.
- Provide inputs, creative solutions and ideas to the management team on Products and Projects.
- Ability To Advise, Recommend To Organization Any Variance Or Differences Arises During Execution Of Any On - Going Project Within And Outside The Organization.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Good first degree in any Humanities, social science or related Courses.
- 5-7 years experience in admin and HR functions.
- Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in the use of MS Office and HR packages needed.
- A recognized professional certification in ICSA, HRBP, IPM or equivalent advantageous.
- Ability to initiate or demonstrate strong personal skills to function independently and as a part of a team.
- Proactive and self-controlled work ethics.
- Ability to work with all levels of management and have superior training and delegation abilities.
- Should possess excellent communication skills, organizational skills and good leadership qualities.
- Must be an energetic person with unusual initiative
- Must be resilient
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
- Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreads
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484714 to apply for this job .