A Foremost and reputable Landscape and Architectural firm with Corporate Office in Lagos is currently seeking the services of the a suitable individual to boost its expanding Landscape business
- Oversees the detailed execution of the Landscape Project Plan.
- Meet with clients to develop, modify or refine plan for Projects.
- Manages and schedules labor, equipment and material to accomplish production schedules and quality standards.
- Overall human resource management in conjunction with the Office administrator of field staff within production. Includes hiring, firing, training, mentoring and developing staff to reach potential goals.
- Maintain varied administrative functions, which include departmental billings, sales tracking, project tracking and collection activity.
- Manage change order process and follow up with relevant parties.
- Ensure adherence to established schedules and budgets.
- Assist with the completion of landscape estimates and contracts.
- May assist in creating customized designs.
- Receive and respond to customer complaints exercising discretion and judgment to resolve customer or departmental issues, and/or work.
- Maintain complete and accurate mailing list of customer information.
- Work with Nursery and outside vendors to source plant and other materials as needed.
- Ensures all work is completed in adherence to safety policies and guidelines.
- Investigates any accident or safety violation, prepares appropriate reports, takes action steps to correct and prevent future occurrences.
- Maintain a high level of care of company assets in the field and customer work-sites.
- Ensure all field reporting and records are completed accurately /effectively communication flow between field and office.
Qualification and Requirements
- 6-8 years Cognate experience in an architectural/construction/design firm.
- Degree in Architecture, Horticulture, landscape, Building Construction or related courses.
- Proactive dynamic man/woman in their thirties.
- Good usage of MS office for reporting.
- Strict attention to detail and ability to work accurately
- Ability to monitor multiple items and follow-up as needed.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Results and action oriented
- Profit driven – seeks ways to cut costs and improve efficiency
- Position may requires extended work hours and flexibility in scheduling; including evening or weekend hours as needed.
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484712 to apply for this job .