A Foremost and reputable Landscape and Architectural firm with Corporate Office in Lagos is currently seeking the services of the following to boost its expanding Landscape business
- Landscape Contract Administration .
- Oversee the Accounts Receivable.
- Contract specification to Production team for profitability.
- Manage project budgets and knows where each project is at all times.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and contract/maintenance renewal.
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of annual budgets and financial forecasts.
- Develop new business and funding opportunities.
- develop short, medium, and long term financial plans and projections
- Ensuring company’s records are kept with up to date accounting best practices and government laws / regulations regarding construction business operations.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee cash, investment, and asset management.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Total profit-making responsibility for operations.
- Meets or exceeds established sales goals for contracted work and extras.
Qualification and Requirements
- A good University degree or HND or its equivalent in accounting, investment or related discipline.
- A recognized professional accounting certification (i.e. ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- A post graduate degree or any other qualification/certification will be an added advantage
- Knowledgeable in Accounting policies and standards (IFRS, IAS, IFRIC e.t.c.)
- Excellent IT skills with high proficiency in the use of excel, Accounting packages (sage, QuickBooks, SAP etc.)
- 6-8 years good experience in Accounting Planning, Finance and Accounting related services.
- Cognate experience in a construction company an advantage.
- Oral & Written Business Communication skills
- Ability to transmit information effectively i.e. in clear, unambiguous terms to employees, management and other stakeholders to achieve of the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Ability to develop, build and maintain relationships with customers
- Ability to question assumptions
- Sound ethics and integrity.
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistent upright character
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484709 to apply for this job .