- Provides preventative and corrective field mechanical service on gas compression and process equipment on site at client locations.
- Directs, coordinates, and assists with scheduled and unscheduled equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Represents the organization in a professional manner at all times.
- Follows all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Will have call-out rotation responsibilities and responds to emergency maintenance calls.
- Responsible for submitting accurate maintenance reports and other necessary paperwork.
- Is dedicated to customer service, and maintains professional working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- OND/HND/B.Sc. In any engineering related discipline
- At least 2 years experience
- Must have experience in electrical 3phase and DC
- High discipine + work references
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/484686 to apply for this job .